Terms & Conditions
Please read our booking terms and conditions carefully prior to making a booking or payment.
- All monies paid are non-refundable and non-transferable.
- We may request a deposit or full payment at the time of booking.
- We require that all Chi Treatments and Chi Classes are booked at least 24 hours in advance.
- We will do our best to accommodate shorter-notice bookings where we can although this may not always be possible.
- All reservations cancelled within 24 hours of the scheduled appointment will be charged at full fee.
- No shows for appointments will be charged at full fee.
- Chi sessions are subject to availability and the standard timetables may be subject to change at our discretion. We aim to give at least 24 hours notice for any individual cancelled or rescheduled sessions and one month for any larger scale timetabling changes.
- Bookings made at a distance (e.g. over the telephone, via email or online) are subject to the Distance Selling Regulations. You have 14 days from the date of your booking to cancel without charge and with refund due. However any actual costs incurred by the Shinsundo Chi Wellness Centre plus charges for any services rendered before cancellation is received may be deducted from the refund e.g. you are partway through a course. Please note that for digital downloads and products, once the digital content has been downloaded or accessed then there is no right to refund or cancellation. Any return postage costs are the customer's responsibility and will not be reimbursed. We cannot be held liable for any associated costs related to a customer cancellation.
- Prices are subject to change, although pre-paid sessions will be honoured at their original purchase price.
- Pre-paid sessions must be redeemed within one year maximum of their purchase date or the notified expiry date, whichever is sooner.
- We reserve the right to add new terms and conditions at any time.
- We make no claims or guarantees as to the efficacy of any Chi treatments, classes, sessions,courses or programmes. All Chi sessions are undertaken without expectation of specific results.
- Every individual is different and will have their own experience. We will support your journey as best we can and ask you to make your best efforts in return.
- To confirm the suitability of any of our Chi sessions for your specific situation, we advise talking to your General Practitioner (GP) before making any commitments, especially should you have any pre-existing health conditions.
- SC Wellness & Learning Centre is the trading name of Shinsundo Chi Ltd.